Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ugh!!

I just realized that despite my resolve to be positive, I just posted yet another negative post! How unsavory! Well, on a positive note, Baby slept for a good seven hours before waking up to nurse. YAY! And, I walked 3 miles and burned 450 calories this morning. Way to go me! (Since no one is leaving comments yet, I have to be my own cheerleader -- is that not an obvious hint or what?) :-)

7 comments:

jennygranola said...

Way to go you! But dear me, you'd better get a milk shake to make up for those calories.. er.. make that a soy shake for baby :) We can't have you wasting away to nothing!

Beautiful blog dear!

Rebekah V. said...

ra ra ra ra ra! goooooooooooo Eliza J!

Katrina said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! To answer your question, we moved into Baity Hill. Our other place was only a one bedroom so we had to move no matter what and figured we might as well come join the commune. ;-) Miss you guys!

Michelle said...

Good job with the walking! I can't wait until my 38 week pregnant body can walk with grace and beauty once again.

lis said...

Yay for you! I'm sure it's neigh unto impossible to even get out the door with kiddos and a wee one. You look great! Miss you tons

Penne said...

You are really awesome. I do like having you around. I am sorry this is hard for both you and DH. We love you both and just want to help.

Emily said...

Yes, walking is an interesting topic. I think DH said that you ran a marathon once? or a half-marathon? I'm totally impressed! I have a goal to do a half-marathon; I'm not exactly working on it right now...hee,hee...but I want need to start jogging!