Monday, August 4, 2008

Prayer for Peace

Last night I. and C. were saying their prayers with DH. C.'s prayers are usually the same, consisting of "Thank you we could do something..." repeated a dozen times followed by amen. The repetitions frequently get so soft that they are inaudible. This makes for very amusing dinner-time prayers.

I., of course, is a little older and his prayers are a little more sophisticated. Last night his prayer was as follows.

"Please bless us to take care of the earth. Please bless there to be no more war anymore... forever."

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Lol, nothing is sweeter than a childs prayer.

Emily said...

That's so cute, I love it. I'm sure DH was thrilled to here the bit about the earth.

Anonymous said...

I really like Isaac's personality SO much! I also love to hear of the different personalities of Caleb and Isaac as well.