Friday, August 1, 2008

Go San Diego, Go!


Here are some pictures of our stay in lovely SD.
I. braves the chilly Pacific.
Keeping Baby out of the sun at the beach proved to be quite a feat, one which required the efforts of the whole village.
A little down time with Papa.
C. is practicing his dive.
These aliens seemed most at home in pool water.



One of our pool-side dinners. Check out the handsome mug front and left!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love the pictures! It looks like it was really fun. I'm sure that I. and C. loved it---practicing their new swimming skills. If only there was a way to breathe that clean, healthy ocean air in Utah....sigh.

Anonymous said...

What delicious fun photos! I wish sometimes that we lived closer because I think Dylan and your boy-oes would have splendid fun! Thanks for sharing.

Tammy said...

I didn't know you were going to my home town! When were you there? How fun! I miss it already

lis said...

What fun! Every time I see T. clean shaven I do a double take. We haven't seen you guys all together in a LONG time!

Stephanie said...

Hey beautiful. I love your blog and I am glad to see you and your growing family. I love ya and we need to keep in touch.