Thursday, December 2, 2010

Did you just pick your nose? Yes, or yes?



This is an example of what the Professor is using to educate our children, in true German tradition. I laughed until my sides hurt and tears streamed down my face when I watched this. I hope you have a similar reaction.

You only need to know one term. Popeln: to pick your nose (gepopelt is the past participle of popeln). The rest, I think is fairly self-explanatory.

3 comments:

Tom said...

I never thought I would so much enjoy watching someone pick their nose. It's just because she does it so well, so honestly.

lis said...

That was SO funny. Maybe it's because I just got finished with a Bach concert so German is in my head anyway, but that was SO funny. :)

Heather said...

After watching this Kennedy told me she wants to learn German. What kid wouldn't after seeing that clip