I am already planning on having a housewarming party. More details will be forthcoming, but all family and friends will be most welcome to celebrate this huge event in our lives. There is nothing more wonderful than being able to share happiness with those we love.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
The scoop
OK, so here are some more details on the house. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1896 sq. ft. and did I mention it's really old? It sits on almost 1/3 acre, and the backyard is fully fenced, ready for boys, treehouses, snow forts, a puppy, and summer picnics. As I mentioned before it is within walking distance of work for Tom. It is also within walking distance of the former Brigham Young Academy, now the public library, another architectural relic. This is very exciting, since our family makes frequent use of the library.

I am already planning on having a housewarming party. More details will be forthcoming, but all family and friends will be most welcome to celebrate this huge event in our lives. There is nothing more wonderful than being able to share happiness with those we love.
I am already planning on having a housewarming party. More details will be forthcoming, but all family and friends will be most welcome to celebrate this huge event in our lives. There is nothing more wonderful than being able to share happiness with those we love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow. I'm so glad the Academy was able to be saved from the wrecking balls of Provo progress (which seems to turn everything into flimsy, stucco condos). Again, I'm stoked about your house. Enjoy the library and the yard!
So excited for you five! Provo's lucky to have you.
Oh, how exciting! Congratulations!
Post a Comment