





This morning we headed down to Provo in the hopes that we would be able to convince the owners of our dream home to sell us their home. Our efforts were rewarded beyond our expectations. Not only did they accept our offer, they threw in most of their furniture to boot. If all goes as planned, we will close on December 15. I am so thrilled. It is six blocks south of BYU. Tom will be able to walk to work. It was built in 1890, and apparently it was the mayor's house. It is packed with charm. As you can see, the yard is HUGE.
10 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHH!!!!!! I am squealing with excitement and and just plain happiness for you. This house is so YOU. I love it love it love it. email me the details when you have a chance. I can't believe that when we come up for christmas we will see you in your new HOME!!!! home hoome home home. just say the word.
Beautiful home. I'm stoked for you guys. Nice piece of property, beautiful structure and a great location. I dig the skylights too.
Love it!!!! It is utterly charming! We will be Utah over Christmas too--can we come visit?
It is sooo gorgeous! You are so lucky! I definitely want to come see it sometime. It's awesome that you will be much closer! I'm so happy for you!
Wow-e-wow! What an awesome home! We are so so so happy for you, Tom and the boys! I'm a huge fan of Victorian architecture, and so close to everything too. I bet this will be a Christmas for the books. I'm only sorry that we won't be there to help you move.
This house is so you, Elsbeth! I can just picture in that kitchen cooking something delicious and Isaac and Caleb running up and down the stairs; not to mention in the yard. It's perfect and I am so excited for you!!
yay! The house is SO beautiful!! I am so so so excited for you!!! Hopefully we can make it out there sometime to see you in it!! Congrats again!!!
Wow! What an amazingly beautiful home. I am happy for you. I hope I can have a home someday. It will be fun to have you closer. Joseph absolutely loves having your kids over. He says he is grateful for caleb and Isaac in most of his nightly prayers, so cute.
I love the personality! What a wonderful blessing!
I love the house. It reminds me of our old home in Milwaukee with the real wood floors, stained glass, and moulded ceilings. Congratulations! I know you'll love it too for many years to come.
Post a Comment