Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged

I know I was tagged at least twice. I tend to be a party-pooper when it comes to these things, but oh well. Here it is for Angie and Becky.

Six random things about me:
1. I have subscriptions to about ten (10) magazines. They range from Bazaar to The Economist.
2. I have a knack for accents. I love to listen to people from different places talk. In my second life perhaps I'll come back as Henry Higgins.
3. Once upon a time I ran a marathon, and I'd like to run many more.
4. I had three beautiful babies without medication. Not all at once, thank goodness mine came one at a time.
5. I am passionate about NPR. Among my favorite shows are the Dianne Rehm Show, The World, BBC World News, Car Talk, All Things Considered, and Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me.
6. I'm fascinated with post-Apocalyptic fiction.

I'm going to break the rules, because I can't think of six people who haven't already been tagged.

Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let the tagged person know their life is ruined by posting on their blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to run a marathon. I actually seriously trained for the St George marathon once but had to drop out due to medical complications. Thanks for playing along!