This is an old picture because I couldn't get the computer to detect the camera to upload photos. But I think it's pretty appropriate.
Last night, as soon as we had finished dinner, I announced that it was time for Family Home Evening. C. excitedly ran around turning off all of the lights. I had forgotten that back in Chapel Hill we frequently held candlelit FHE's on blankets and pillows. DH would play his guitar and sometimes all we'd do is sing songs together. We haven't done that since we moved away. But I thought it was a good idea. So C. and I went to get some big cozy blankets to put on the floor, and we found a flashlight and an oil lamp.
The lesson was on developing our talents. At some point we were naming a talent for each of us in the room. C.'s self-proclaimed talents were eating goldfish, and walking puppies.
2 comments:
How adorable. That is fun idea for FHE, maybe we'll give something like that a try.
That is so sweet:)
Post a Comment