
A dear friend nominated me for this prestigious award a few months ago, and I totally forgot to do my part. I was very honored. This is kind of one of those viral, chain letter type of deals. I probably totally messed it up because it's been too long. Ah well. Here are the rules:
1. Thank who gave you the award and link to them
2. State what is is you look for in a blog
3. Give the award to 7 people whose blogs pertain most to you (be sure to let them know they won!)
1. Thank you, Jen! You've got grit, and humor and you are a wonderful friend. Check out her blog, Puddle Jumps.
2. What do I look for? Good writing, (good grammar is nice, but not required), wit, thoughtfulness, and probably top on the list is humor.
3. Drum roll, please:
Pushin' Up Vaiseys is a very good read. Rebekah is witty, entertaining, and I am frequently inspired by her. She is simply one of my dearest friends.
In Pursuit of Happiness is my sister's blog. She just started it, and I think it is private. Love you, Tiff!
Ramblings of a Mother Mind. Elissa is another of my dearest friends/running buddy/pregnant buddy/graduate school Mommy buddy. She has such a lovely family, AND she just ran her first marathon. Go give her some love.
OK, so you're starting to think how many "dearest friends" can this girl have? Lots. Here's another one: Heather Keeping Busy. Heather has always been my organizing inspiration. In fact, her most recent post was about the only thing that successfully motivated me this year to finally sort out our closets for winter. She's smart, and funny, and she has three totally adorable daughters.
My aunt's blog is a little sobering, but I love to read it. She is seriously ill and undergoing treatment. She has a tremendous spirit and her strength is also an inspiration to me. I think this one may also be private: Pam's Journey
If you like to view amazing photographs, you will love Katrina's Musings of A Redhead. I think of this blog as a piece of visual cherry pie. She is a professional photographer, and she was the one who actually took all the photos of the family on my blog. She did a fantastic job.
Last, but not least is a blog by my sister-in-law, Spencer Family. Becky does such a good job with decorating her blog, and the stories and posts are excellent, too!
There you go all you avid blog readers. Go, read, and most importantly, comment!
Love,
The Professor's Wife
1 comment:
Thanks, Elizabeth!
Post a Comment