I love this video! I laughed the first time, because there's something very goofy about it. Loooovve the Indian guy in the Buddha t-shirt. Then I was amazed by the exceptional editing it took to create it. Now I can't stop watching it, and there's something mesmerizing about it... perhaps the idea? What time is it? What is the "I" without time?
Very goofy and very compelling at the same time. I don't know if it is just my computer, but the right side of the video window is cropped. You might want to reload it.
If time really is like super glue it starts to make more sense to me why I can't seem to move successfully through a day. I must have glued my fingers together again.
I love auto tuned stuff. Have you ever checked out schmoyoyo. they auto tune the news and it is hilarious.
As for the non dual universe...well...hmmm....well...hmmm...well...I can't wrap my mind around it. Just to super-glued to the "I" I guess.
All I want to know is when dinner is coming up. Few other concerns reign in with such concerns as the dual concerns of "to be round, or not to be round". This is the question... -Shawn
4 comments:
Very goofy and very compelling at the same time. I don't know if it is just my computer, but the right side of the video window is cropped. You might want to reload it.
I'm always baffled by the concept of time zones - they're so arbitrary. If you call somebody in Africa it's still NOW.
If time really is like super glue it starts to make more sense to me why I can't seem to move successfully through a day. I must have glued my fingers together again.
I love auto tuned stuff. Have you ever checked out schmoyoyo. they auto tune the news and it is hilarious.
As for the non dual universe...well...hmmm....well...hmmm...well...I can't wrap my mind around it. Just to super-glued to the "I" I guess.
All I want to know is when dinner is coming up. Few other concerns reign in with such concerns as the dual concerns of "to be round, or not to be round". This is the question...
-Shawn
Post a Comment